|Relatives||Mother (Name unknown)
Sisters (Names unknown)
|Anime Debut||Season 1 Episode 1: Boy Meets Girl|
|Seiyuu||Hanae Natsuki (花江 夏樹)|
Yuuta has short messy bubblegum pink hair and purple and pink gradient eyes. He also has light freckles and his fangs are slightly pointed, causing them to poke out cutely when he smiles.
Bright and energetic just like a puppy, Yuuta is an optimist who loves having fun and spending happy moments with his friends. Due to his cheerful personality, he may seem laid back and air headed however, Yuuta is capable of being serious and professional when time calls for it.
- Yuuta loves rainbow pudding and strawberry milk. In the anime, he is seen on multiple occasions eating the dessert and it is shown that THRIVE's dorm refrigerator is fully stocked with the drink.
- Yuuta is clumsy when overexcited and has a very bad sense of direction as shown in episode 8 of the anime.
- In his character song, Happy Ending, Yuuta sings that the best happy ending for him would be if "you" were to want to kiss him too instead of hugging him.
- Fans often mistaken Yuuta to be shorter than Goushi. However, Yuuta is actually taller by 4cm.
- Yuuta's birthday is on Christmas Eve.
- Yuuta may seem cute and innocent but point a camera at him and he'll be overflowing with charisma.
- In the story with Ryuji's "A Special Thing" card, Yuuta mentions he would get chocolate from his mother and older sisters.