|Nickname||Hikarun (By Yuuta Ashuu, Mikado Sekimura)|
|Relatives||Mother (Name Unknown)
Younger Sister (Name Unknown) Younger Sister (Name Unknown) Younger Brother (Name Unknown)
|Anime Debut||Season 1 Episode 1: Boy Meets Girl|
|Seiyuu||Shoutarou Morikubo (森久保 祥太郎)|
Hikaru appears as a young man with light fair skin, green hair done up in a half ponytail, and yellow-green eyes. His artwork depicts him with a blue sleveeless shirt, a vest, blue plaided pants, and a decorative design on his right shoulder with feathers. He has a jacket wrapped around his waist, and a necklace which resembles a moon with a star in the middle.
Hikaru is a very cheerful and energetic person. He is a 'happy-go-lucky' guy whose always there to make everyone happy (although he may seem a little irritating at times). It seems like he's also the type who loves teasing other people, including his band-mates. His best friend is Tatsuhiro Nome, who he calls in the first episode 'musclebound idiot'.
Because of his mother struggling to raise him and his siblings, Hikaru feels like a pillar of support for his family and wants to make things easier for his mother after all she's done for their family. He once got a letter from them, cheering him on and saying how proud they were of him and hope he's not pushing himself too hard, resulting in him starting to cry on stage when he was performing because of their support.
- Hobby is gaming.
- Likes takoyaki and roller coasters.
- Dislikes blueblack fish.
- In episode 7, it was revealed that Hikaru has a chronic illness (possibly asthma? something related to the lungs since he's seen coughing up blood). He can function perfectly well as long as he takes his medicine. Only Tatsuhiro knew about this initially, but it was later revealed to the others.
- It was revealed that Hikaru is a bit of a glutton, and loves to eat bananas.
- His family home is also a Okonomiyaki restaurant.
- Has his drivers license and is the worst driver in MooNs.
- From Kansai region.